We teamed up with The Mocktail Project and Kentucky Bourbon Trail for “Mocktober” to encourage the importance of being socially responsible and helping provide alternative options throughout the community! Celebrate responsible sipping by creating these mocktails at home or visiting the distillery bar to enjoy. Mocktails listed in image from left to right.
2 orange slices (Muddled)
1 rosemary sprig (Muddled)
1 ½ fl oz Fresh Orange Juice
1 fl oz Lemon Juice
1 fl oz cinnamon simple syrup
Top with Tonic Water
- Muddle oranges, rosemary and cinnamon syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add Orange Juice and Lemon Juice into cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled
- Pour into Highball Glass filled with ice, and top with Tonic water.
- Garnish with Orange, Rosemary, Thyme.
Cinnamon Simple Syrup (40 oz, 8 cups)
- 8 cups of sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 32 oz of Water
Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- Heat sugar, cinnamon sticks, water and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool, then store in refrigerator.
- 30-day shelf life
Rim Rocks Glass with Sugar
6 fl oz of soda water
2 fl oz of Plum and Cinnamon Shrub
½ fl oz of Apple Cider
Plum Slice Garnish
- Combine Shrub, Soda Water, and Apple Cider in a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Stir cocktail, pour into rocks glass then garnish with plum slices.
Cinnamon and Plum Shrub Ingredients (40 oz):
- 6 small plums, quartered and deseeded
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups of sugar
- 8 fl oz off apple cider vinegar
Cinnamon and Plum Shrub Instructions:
- Add Plums, Cinnamon sticks, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Softly mix ingredients together.
- Leave in bowl for 24 hours at room temperature, stirring every couple hour.
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar, softly stir with other ingredients. Leave in mixing bowl at room temperature for another 24 hours.
- Strain shrub into cheesecloth into food safe container.
- Ready to use! Moving forward store Shrub in refrigerator.
- Shelf Life 6-8 Weeks
Grapefruit Sugar Rim
1 ½ fl oz blood orange juice
4 fl oz Soda Water (Or Italian Orange Soda)
1 fl oz Grapefruit Juice
1 fl oz Simple Syrup
2 dashes of Black Walnut Bitters (Optional_
Garnish with Blood Orange Wheels
- Fill High Ball Glass with ice.
- Pour instructed measurements of Blood Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Simple Syrup, Soda Water into High Ball Glass
- Optional- Add two dashes of Black Walnut Bitters.
- Garnish with Blood Orange Wheel.