A sweet moonshine glaze on top of chicken breast! Perfect for a dinner with friends!
PREP TIME: 1 hours 40 minutes
- 3 Tablespoons Jeptha Creed Apple Pie Moonshine
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Ginger minced
- Fresh squeezed Lime juice from ½ Lime
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic pressed
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- Combine sugar, moonshine, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, garlic, and black pepper together in a Ziploc bag. Add the chicken and marinate for 1 ½ – 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat a pan with cooking oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook each side for 5 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Add cornstarch to the remaining glaze and add to the pan in the last two minutes. The glaze should be thick enough to run a clean line through the back of a spoon.
- Serve each breast with a spoonful of glaze drizzled on top.
Choose a Spirit Below to See Similar Recipes